Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Coffee mugs - Vinyled

In a previous post I personalized 2 coffee mugs to give as Christmas presents and now I have more to show off!

I used the same dark red mugs with a dark brown on the inside that I found from Walmart. The front of the mugs has the individual names and then I used a different coffee design for the back of the mug. The coffee sayings and designs I found online from Laura which was on her blog, The Alliance Trader.

The pictures below show the new coffee mugs.



The next coffee mug is a gift to a hair dresser. The saying on the back says "I'm a Beautician not a Magician".


The front of the cup has the person's first name on it just like all of the other coffee mugs. Here is a picture of some of the mugs together!


I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment