Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Cutting Board - Bon Appetit!

I have done several cutting boards in the past and am now receiving more requests for these with Christmas almost here. This is a new design that I have for the cutting board and I think it turned out great!

I used outdoor, dark brown vinyl on a 10 x 15 cutting board. I cut the image in reverse and placed it on the backside of the cutting board. So it's safe to cut, safe to wash and you have a nice picture to look at or display while using the new cutting board!

No comments:

Post a Comment