Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Personalized Coffee Mugs

My youngest boy is in his first year of preschool and loves it! There are 20 kids in class with 2 teachers and after each class Kevin is bragging about what they learn, the snacks they ate and every other little detail of class. With Christmas coming, I wanted to give a small gift to the two teachers and decided on this:


Ok, I am not going to just give one coffee cup as a gift where they must take turns using it...that would be a little cheesy (and cheap!). I picked up two of these coffee cups and then turned to my ever loyal Cricut to dress it up a bit. I first started with their names.


Just adding the names makes the cup look a lot better (and not so cheap!). Then I found a coffee saying online from Laurie at her blog, The Alliance Trader. Now my cups looks like this!



I haven't decided what yet, but I will fill up the cups with some yummy treats, add our family Christmas card and have my son give his teachers their present at their Preschool Christmas party. The project was very simple but I'm hoping adding a little bit of vinyl makes a nice, personalized touch for the teachers.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment