Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Ceramic Pig - Vinyled

Today is a great day! My Christmas present came early and I am trying it out for the first time on my newly vinyled Ceramic Pig! I have many new settings and upgrades on this camera and that may be reflected on the upcoming posts as I'm trying to figure out how to use it!

Anyway, I just finished a special baby gift by using vinyl, a hair bow and a ceramic pig. I chose two different shades of pink for the main colors and a pink bow...can you tell the baby is a girl?!!?!?

Below is my finished product!



No comments:

Post a Comment