Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Modern Typography Birth Print

In a recent post, I vinyled a ceramic Piggy Bank for a baby gift. This time I went for the modern look and created a custom picture frame with the important birth information of the newborn. I did not think of this all by myself but found some really good ideas on the Internet, specifically from the Mosies Posies shop on Etsy. Her specific idea that I loved and wanted to recreate looked like this:


I took the idea of the custom birth prints and recreated it using Microsoft Publisher and Word Art. I found out that the nursery is decorated in soft green and dark brown so I used those colors and then added pink (it's a girl!). I also took an old picture frame and spray painted it white. And my "Modern Typography Birth Print" looks like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment