Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Christmas Charger

This post will be short and sweet as I just wanted to share a new Christmas Charger that I made for our neighbors. They always come over with a huge plate of home made goodies or other treats for every special occasion. So I try and find little gifts that I can make to return the favor, that and they are the best neighbors we could ask for!

I'm not exactly sure where I found this saying as I know I found it off the Internet. If I do not give someone proper credit for it, I apologize, but it has been sitting in my huge list of files for over a year now. I love the saying and it fits my neighbors perfectly. I used light beige, outdoor vinyl on a dark red Christmas charger and here is my finished product.


I like it as the plate and design is nice and simple, but displays a very meaningful message. I hope my neighbors like it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment