Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Christmas Ornaments

Christmas ornaments are fun to make and very popular. Each ornament has a name on the front and then 3 or 4 snowflakes around the ornament. Last year I made a bunch and now have a few more to show off. It is very difficult to take decent pictures of these (or maybe it's just me) so I apologize ahead of time for the quality of the picture. In person, the ornaments look great!




And here is another example of the one set of ornaments. I have a new camera so am trying different settings to see how things turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment