Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Vinyl Signs

I just posted a blog on the Ceramic Pig with my new camera and then realized I have several vinyl signs I made that I could also showcase. Of course, those signs are now in the mail and you will have to settle with the pictures off of my old, and very obsolete, camera. : )

I have three signs completed in dark brown vinyl in three different sizes. The first sign says "Home Sweet Home" and is about 24 inches wide and 6 inches tall.


The next sign says "The Kitchen is the Heart of the Home" and is 24 inches wide and about 12 inches tall.


The last sign I had to cut on 2 sheets of vinyl. You will see temporary markers on the sheets and that is to help the customer line up the sheets on the wall. The overall sign is 36 inches wide by 12 inches tall. Because I can only cut 24 inches wide, I had to use two sheets to complete the sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment