Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Christmas Tile - Vinyled

This project was another "prize" I made for our first ever Cookie Exchange party! This prize was super easy to make and turned out great! Last Summer a good friend of mine gave me several boxes of 12 x 12 tile that she no longer needed. Some of the tiles in the box was broken but I didn't want to just throw them out. I found a tile that was broken perfectly so that instead of it being 12 x 12, the tile was now about 9 x 12.

I took this tile and painted it red (took several coats) and then added a coating of Modge Podge on it. With the "Merry Christmas" sign I found and purchased the file online, then can cut the image with my Cricut. Once I placed the sign on the tile, I added another layer of Modge Podge to secure everything and to give a nice, glossy finish to it.

My broken 9 x 12 tile now looks like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment