Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Happy New Year!

My year is not starting off too good in the "blog" department considering this is the 17th day of 2012 and I do not have a new post yet! I did so well in December especially considering how busy the month was! Despite my lack of postings I have been busy and will have several new projects posted in the next few days.

My husband is being a trooper and helping me with all of these new projects that must be done "now" even though he has his own list of "Honey-Do" projects that I gave him! I won't give away what I'm working on but it does deal with chalkboard paint, picture frames, cookbooks, vinyl, gift bags, and floor trim. Ok, so maybe not all of those things are for one project but I have been using them all this last week and am hoping to finish these within the next few days.

So check back in the next couple of days to see some of the projects that I have been working on! :)

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment