Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Back to School Time Part 2

Last week my oldest son started Kindergarten and I decorated his water bottle and pencil box.  This week my youngest will be starting preschool!  A water bottle was not on the required supply list but a pencil box is so I have one more simple project to complete to personalize Kevin's new pencil box.

Kevin picked out the colors and I helped find some images that capture Kevin's current interests!  I found a silhouette of Mickey Mouse - Kevin's favorite TV show and then another image of a gecko.  I don't think Kevin has actually seen a gecko other then maybe the zoo but he loves the pictures of geckos and other creatures of that size. 

Kevin's new pencil box is now ready for Preschool! 



No comments:

Post a Comment