Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Golf Cart - Vinyled

How do you find your golf cart among the hundreds of others that are stored at the golf course?  Sure, you may have your own "parking spot" but if anyone is like me, I would easily forget where that "parking spot" is.  The solution is to personalize it with your own name and stick figures!

This isn't my golf cart....since having kids I can count the number of times I have golfed on one hand!  But, I do know these clients "very well" and they now have their own custom designed, personalized golf cart!

The picture is not the best and you will see the reflection of the camera taker (which is not me either!) but you will be able to see the newly designed sign personalized right on their hood of the golf cart!  It's hard to tell by the picture but the golf cart is brown and the vinyl is a beige.  Now, there will be no confusion on who owns this golf cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment