Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Calling All Quilters!

This new tile is perfect for the people who love to Quilt!  The design is a modification of a wall saying I have done previously that said, "My husband lets me have all of the Scrapbooking supplies I can hide" to the following 12 x 12 tile which is completed in dark brown and burgundy!


No comments:

Post a Comment