Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

New Batch of Tiles

It's been awhile since I have made tiles but last week I had 4 new orders.  All of the tiles are 12 x 12 in size.  The first tile on the left says "Cherish yesterday - Dream Tomorrow - Live Today" in dark brown vinyl.  The tile on the right says "Count your Blessings one by one" on a black marble tile in beige vinyl.


The last two vinyl tiles are below.  The first tile says "Enjoy the Simple Things" in a dark brown vinyl.  The tile on the right says "Dull Women have Immaculate HOMES" in dark brown vinyl.  The picture of the house is in a dark green vinyl.  


Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment