Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Sand Buckets - Vinyl

My oldest son turned 5 years old last month and I wanted to create a great party for him!  My son loves costumes and superheros so we decided to invite his friends with a request to have each one come wearing a costume.  Without going on and on, the party was a great success and we had 6 boys all dressed up as superheroes and I think they all had a blast!

When it was time to shop for party supplies and goody bags, I came across some sand buckets with shovels for $1 each.  Figuring Superhero party bags only cost slightly less then the sand buckets I decided to buy the buckets and use my Cricut to dress them up as Super Hero Party Bags!  We had 6 Superheroes to make party bags for so I searched the Internet to find some Superheroes that would work with the different colors of sand buckets I purchased.  I placed each kids' first name on the front of the bucket and then a superhero on the back of the bucket.  I used outdoor vinyl for this project. 

Below are 5 of the 6 buckets I made:
 
The Superheros consisted of the logos for Captain America and Batman and then the pictures are of Spiderman, Incredible Hulk and Iron Man.  I then found tons of goodies and a little bit of candy to fill up the sand buckets for the other Superheros to take home with them when the party was over.

In addition to the costume party, we had my family and some very good friends over on a separate day to celebrate my son's Birthday.  I also made 2 sandbuckets for those girls.  One girl loves horses while the other loves barbies so below are their sand buckets/party bags.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment