Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Children are One of Nature's Greatest Masterpieces

This was a fun project that I was asked to design by a very good friend of mine.  We actually met in college too many years ago and after many years living in separate states in different parts of the country eventually found ourselves living in the same town and even on the same street!  My son and her daughter are only a few months apart and are inseparable!

My friend has 2 small children and when each of the kids was 9 months old she had a portrait made of them on canvas.  Now that both canvases are finished we wanted to complete her big and very tall wall with the 2 canvases and a nice vinyl saying above it.  My friend came up with the saying "Children are One of Nature's Greatest Masterpieces" and through some trial and error we agreed on a design, the 2 different fonts and the colors.  The top 2 lines we used beige and then a dark navy for the bottom line.  Because the sign expands almost 5 feet wide and has 2 different colors we had several sheets of vinyl to line up but in the end, I think it turned out AWESOME!  Quinn is on the left and my son's best friend, Grace, is on the right!


No comments:

Post a Comment