Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Santa Charger Plate

Today I finished my first attempt on a very popular item - Charger Plates.  A fellow Craft Blogger graciously shared her ginger bread cookie files and the snowflakes I had found previously online for a different project.  With my Charger plate I decided to use 3 different colors of vinyl  and used outdoor vinyl as this plate will need to be washed on occasion. 

Below is my final design:



It was a little tricky to ensure the letters were straight as the font itself is meant to show the letters crooked.  The gingerbread cookies has copper vinyl, the lettering is red and the snowflakes are white.  I have several really nice designs and ideas that I am planning on using for more Charger plates; however, I need to make a quick shopping trip to pick up some silver plates as I think that will look the best for the ideas that I have.  This was a fun project that really changes the appearance of an otherwise, boring display plate!  Check back soon for more Charger plates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment