Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

More Christmas Gifts!

Last weekend caught me off guard with the flu bug hitting our house!  Not fun and literally takes all of the energy out of oneself.  We are almost back to normal and I was able to make up a few more Christmas Gifts.  Some of these are similar to other posts but different sayings, layouts, etc...  All fun and relatively easy projects that hopefully the recipients will like!

The cutting board below is from a sign I created for a customer last Summer but thought would look perfect on a cutting board.  The cutting board is 12 x 15 purchased from Walmart and I just cut the vinyl in reverse and placed it on the backside so you do not cut on the actual vinyl.  I used outdoor vinyl so it will hold up to washing better!  


Christmas Ornaments!  Christmas Ornaments!  Christmas Ornaments!  I sold quite a few of these and also made a ton for gifts to our good neighbors, teachers, and several others!  Below are just a few group shots of some of the ornaments I made.  Some of the ornaments has either our son's name or our entire family's name and year on the back with vinyl which I thought gave a nice touch and personalized it a little more. 







For my husband's boss we decided to give her a nice, marble tile for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment