Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Cutting Boards

I saw this idea on a craft website and wanted to try it out.  On the craft site, the person went to Walmart and found several sizes of clear cutting boards and placed vinyl on the back side.  By using outdoor vinyl, the cutting board can easily be hand washed on both sides and placed in the dishwasher (but I would only recommend placing it in the top rack).

Luckily, I was easily able to convince someone looking for Christmas ideas to try out my new cutting boards so off I went to Walmart and below is my final product!



Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment