Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Christmas Eye Chart

A customer requested I make a 12 x 24 inch Eye Chart with a little twist.  She did not want a normal eye chart but one that said "I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS" over and over again with the last line to say "I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR".  This was a little tricky to design to ensure all of the letters fell in the right place and kept with the typical eye chart where the letters decreased in size and spacing as you went further down on the chart.  When finished, I placed a thin red border around the entire chart.  The customer is then going to place this on a 12 x 24 canvas.  I do not have a final picture with the eye chart on the canvas but I do have my final cut design.  It turned out much better then I imagined as when requested this design, I had a few doubts on how the final look would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment