Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Personalized Tumblers

My new craft project this last week was Tumblers!  I have seen these tumblers everywhere, at Starbucks, major retail stores, Hobby Lobby, Walgreens, and many other stores.  Most have some type of logo on them, are double insulated so you can put in hot or cold drinks, comes with a nice plastic straw and can be used over and over again.  I was able to purchase quite a few tumblers and made several gifts and sold several others.  The tumbler says hand wash only but I have heard many people say they use them in the top rack of the dishwasher without any problems.  I used outdoor vinyl in case people decided to use them in the dishwasher and below are my finished personalized tumblers.

The tumblers below say "Grandma's Sippy Cup" and "Linda's Sippy Cup".  The tumblers on the left and right are identical except for the wine glass are different sizes and different colors.  The middle tumbler just says "Linda's Sippy Cup" in bigger letters without any pictures added and in a gold color.  I forgot to add the lid and straw to this picture but you will see it on the next group of pictures for a different tumbler.  


My last tumbler says "I'm a Beautician NOT a Magician" with a comb and scissors on the front.  On the back of the tumbler, it lists the hair dresser's business name and contact information.  I gave this to my hairdresser as a Christmas gift.  Inside of the tumbler I just placed red vinyl to try and take a "decent" picture and to show off the vinyl a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment