Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Wedding Tiles

The last few weeks has gone by so fast and I have not had any time to update my website!  I am currently working on a few custom orders for others and also a BIG project for myself for Halloween that should be completed this weekend with a new post and pictures to share with everyone!

In the meantime, I wanted to show a few 12 x 12 tiles I have designed for customers.  The tiles displayed below are with the brown indoor vinyl and then can either be displayed on a plate holder or attached on the wall with a special plate holder wall attachment which can be found at Walmart, Hobby Lobby, etc...  All of my 12 x 12 Wedding Tiles are $20 (plus shipping) and can be designed with different quotes or embellishments. 





The Marriage Tile below is actually sized for an 18 x 18 Tile.  I do not have a picture of the tile finished as the customer wanted only the vinyl and she would place the vinyl on the tile which also helps reduce the cost of shipping.  


I can create either a Marriage Tile in 12 x 12 or 18 x 18 size or can provide just the completed vinyl sign at a reduced cost.  If you are interested in either please contact me for specific costs and additional information!

Thanks!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment