Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Subway Art - Outdoor Tile

I designed this tile awhile ago and just recently received a picture of it displayed outdoors.  I really like how the finished tile turned out so I thought I would share it.

I normally finish 12x12 tiles for indoor signs but was requested an 18x18 outdoor Welcome sign.  The person requested "welcome" and various other sayings in different languages to be randomly displayed on the tile in random fonts.  Having an 18x18 tile to work on gave me more room to play and I think it turned out quite well.  My finished product is below:


Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment