Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Custom Family Tile

I just recently posted about the different Marriage Tiles I made and now was requested a little twist on my Marriage tile.  The person wanted ALL family members listed on the tile which I thought was a great idea!

She picked the most popular design and saying that I use and wanted the names in smaller font under the last name.  And she wanted burgundy as the color of vinyl which turned out Awesome!  Normally I use dark brown or black but when people choose to pick other colors I love to see how it is just a dramatic difference and really stands out. 

Pictured below is now my new "Family Tile" which is just a little twist from the standard "Marriage Tile"!

No comments:

Post a Comment