Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Modern Wedding Tile

I have made numerous Marriage Tiles with different quotes on them but the style for the most part, stayed the same.  With a younger couple just getting married I wanted to provide a modern look to the tile which also included upgrading to a black marble tile and layering the project in 2 colors.

I will post my most popular layout that I have used for people of all ages and then right below it my new design and hopefully you will like this new "modern" wedding tile as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment