Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Personalized Water Bottle

Recently I was asked to help personalize a water bottle for a little girl.  She needed her name on it for daycare and I had the perfect solution.  I used outdoor black vinyl so that they could wash it in the dishwasher (top rack only) and went to work.  This was a very simple project as I just used her name and found a really cute pair of cowboy boots to further decorate the bottle.  The girl loves horses and is a little cowgirl at heart so I know she will love the boots!  I did not make the boots, I'm not THAT GOOD but did find the file from the Internet.  I can't find the actual source so do apologize if I don't give the proper credit for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment