Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

18 x 18 Welcome Tile

Some very dear friends of mine just recently relocated back to their home town which is 15 states away!  Everything fell into place for them and I have no doubt this move will be perfect as they are back by their family, with the husband finding the perfect job and they have already found the perfect house right next to their old neighborhood.  And they sold their current house in just 10 days which is nearly impossible in today's economy! 

With the family moving, I wanted to make something special for the new house such that they will always have some sort of memory from my family and for living in the great state of Montana!  Prior to them moving, I was able to see pictures of the new house and saw how an outdoor 18x18 Tile would look great by the front door.  I had my friends pick out the saying and below was what I made using an outdoor glossy, dark brown vinyl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment