Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Happy Spring Day!

It's the first day of Spring and is absolutely beautiful outside!  To celebrate the day and to acknowledge that I did not forget about my Blog I have new projects to share!  Sometimes life gets in the way and no matter how hard I try to keep adding new posts, something else always comes up.  This next week will be better so come back often as I will have several new postings with different signs and projects I have completed this last month!

For this post, I have new tumblers to share!  I made a "Mommy's Sippy Cup" for a friend's birthday.  She has 4 kids both boys and girls so I added pink and blue circles around the tumbler, aka. sippy cup, and then used the Curlz font for the words.  I always use outdoor vinyl with tumblers to better withstand washing and any other elements the cup may face.  The tumbler states it's hand-wash only but many other customers have used them in the top rack of the dishwasher without any issues. 


The second tumbler is a gift for a 9 year old boy.  He loves skateboarding so I have a silhouette of a skateboarder on the back of the tumbler in grey and then his name, Connor, in the front in a dark, navy blue.  The skateboarder is positioned perfectly that when you look at the name, you see the skateboarder right behind it, making a 3-D effect. 




This is the second skateboarder I have made for the boy, awhile back I made a sign for him which was placed behind his bed with a quote from Tony Hawk and then the skateboarder above that.  The picture of that project is below:




The last tumbler I made is for a 5 year old girl who loves flowers.  Her name is long so I was limited in the type of fonts to choose from as I needed to keep the width of the name small to make room for flowers. I added 2 flowers to the cup and used a nice purple color for the name, Caroline.  One flower is pink with a blue center and the other flower is blue with a pink center. 


No comments:

Post a Comment