Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Pickleball...Pickleball...Pickleball!!!!!!!

Pickleball is the Fastest Growing Sport in America! What better way to show off your love for Pickleball then with a Custom Vinyl Pickleball Tile! 


 These tiles are available in 6x6, 8x8 or 12x12. Currently I have 7 different designs available for sale with a couple more designs soon to come. If you want a different saying on one of these tiles, please let me know and I can create it! These tiles will be in a light tan or white color depending on what tiles I have in stock. The vinyl will be in dark brown unless if you state in your order you would like a different color. My current designs are shown below:



The prices for these tiles is listed below:

 $10 for the 6x6 Tile 
$12 for the 8x8 Tile 
$20 for the 12x12 Tile 

Shipping is extra but I will do my best to ship at the lowest cost possible. I will provide discounts when ordering multiple tiles so please contact me here for a price quote or any questions you may have!

 Thank you!

 Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment