Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Coffee Time

A few months back I designed a Coffee Sign for my kitchen and loved how it turned out!  I then went back and made a really wide coffee sign on painted wood and placed it above our double doors in the kitchen leading out to our deck.  I did blog about that sign on a different post as that was my first sign on a 6 foot wide board!  Now, I have additional orders for my original coffee sign so I went back and placed the sign on a oval plate that can be displayed on a plate holder and also a 8 x 12 inch tile. I used outdoor vinyl for the plate and tile only because I felt the glossy brown would look better and in case the plate would be subjected to frequent washing. 

The first 2 pictures are the signs in my kitchen.  The sign above the doorway reads "Good coffee is a pleasure Good friends are a treasure".  The last 2 pictures are the signs designed for a plate and rectangular tile. 



No comments:

Post a Comment