Welcome to my Website! In addition to creating and selling my products, I love to try new ideas, many of which will be showcased in my blog found on the Home page! Check back often for new blogs and new items I will have for sale! Need something designed but do not see it in my catalog listed under the Vinyl Templates tab? I can custom design nearly anything, please contact me and we may be able to create a wonderful product based on your ideas! -- Cindy

Trick Or Treat!!!! - Halloween Buckets

Trick Or Treat!!!  Halloween is Almost Here!

While shopping at Michaels one day I saw orange and black buckets for a $1 each.  I knew these would be perfect for my boys for Trick Or Treating with a little help of some Vinyl Decorations!  This was a very simple project as I cut out several vinyl pictures and sayings and just placed them on the bucket.  Much easier then my last Halloween project of adding vinyl to pumpkins as their grooves proved to be a challenge although I did eventually win in the end! 

These buckets could be used for many other Halloween decorations as well.  Just not in my household as once my boys saw the finished buckets, they will not set them down!  They love to pretend to Trick Or Treat in the house with the buckets and in their costumes which I'm hoping will still be in one piece by Halloween.  Below are the final pictures!





Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment